This will be more than a presentation but is designed for participation and discussion. As professionals, we all see clients whose most significant asset is their retirement plan. How can Financial Advisors and Attorneys work together to make sure that the plan accomplishes their goals and desires? At the same time, it needs to address the income tax concerns that are embedded and made more of a concern because of the SECURE Act.
• How do you plan for their goals and concerns?
• How do you discuss IRA beneficiary options with clients?
• Are the options for beneficiaries different between Traditional IRA’s and Roth IRA’s?
• Do you ever contemplate using a trust to be a beneficiary of an IRA?
• Do you have the surviving spouse as a beneficiary in second marriages?
• How does planning with beneficiary designations impact a documented estate plan, such as a revocable living trust or will?
• When do you discuss Roth conversions with clients?
Don’t miss your chance to learn more about Estate Planning with IRAs. Register today, space is limited!
Two hours of Continuing Education Credit
• CFP General Credit
• Kansas Insurance Commission, Life and Health